Darkraider33Darkraider33

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Azrei - Sonic Wave Azrei - Sonic Wave

Beast tune m8, nice mixing going on there, A ++ = (:

Axel7 responds:

cheya man thanks a lot!!!

Overmass WIP Overmass WIP

Sweet tune (:

Meeky - Hero Meeky - Hero

Sound tune (: i liked it alot.

Selection 4 Selection 4

Blinding tune m8, realy enjoyed this it kinda reminded me of an old song i cant remember the name of.

Ethril responds:

first thing the chordscheme made me think of was that song in the mortal kombat movie and hackers... I think I'd end up naming this one Eurotrashcompactor or something catchy like that. haha!

SecretSauce SecretSauce

Beast tune (: I liked this alot. Keep up the good work.

DJ Deimos-Illusion DJ Deimos-Illusion

Hmm its ok for elevator music or something to listen to if your board, id rate this a 6 outa 10 as it kinda reminds me of some oldskool stuff before they got good with some melody, I was expecting it to build up and wham get into some beast tune but it was the same thing all through, would make a nice start to a desect tune.Its a good effort though but defo a bit flat. try some high points in it next time with some different beats as you build it up coz it all sounded the same to me. keep trying youl get there eventualy but your on the right track (;

a look inside a look inside

sweet beat

Nice man, its realy trippy = me liked it alot (:

!-Dapade-! !-Dapade-!

Smooth but need a little kick at times.

Mellow man. Gotta say i enjoyed this track so keep up the good work im looking forward to the next instalment (:

Just A Dream (KnK) Just A Dream (KnK)

Love the begining but drops 1 min in!! dont drop

Nice buildup with some great underlaying tones, just could have let it ride instead of droping one min in as it seems like two diff mixes hitting each other but all in all id say the makings of a goooood track just try to keep the flow but alow for some diff beats etc without droping tomuch. But hey dude me likey alot (: